Monday, March 19, 2007

The Word: Above all Earthly Powers (Cont.)


Earlier this month I had the opportunity to attend a conference in Sacramento organized by the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals. The conference theme was “The Word: Above all Earthly Powers.”

For those of you who weren't able to attend, as well as for my own review and retention, I've put together my own extremely abridged summary of the conference. If you attended the conference, feel free to leave a comment sharing your favorite highlights or anything I missed.

The conference organizers must have liked the Sacramento weather, because they announced they'll be back next year. More information on upcoming conferences and MP3s of prior conferences are available on the Alliance web site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

David
I read your summary of the
conference. Sounds like a solid
conference.
What book are you giving away? Mama

David said...

It's The Gospel for Real Life by Jerry Bridges. Since you're the first to ask, it's yours if you want it!

Anonymous said...

My work filter wouldn't let me download, and I finally remembered to try at home.

Sounds like quite an interesting conference--back to the 'basics' stuff. I'm guessing the Q&A was quite interesting.

Thanks for your 'report,' little brother!